Saturday, November 6, 2010

Everyday smokey eye for brown eyes

Here's a look that I use pretty often. It's really simple and can be worn during night or day. For a more dramatic look all you have to do is add false lashes and intensify the black shadow. Hope you enjoy :)


Here is a picture of all the products I used, and pretty much use most of every day.


Start off with putting the MAC primer all over your face
Add concealer to where it's needed, I really like the MAC select cover up :)
Next, take a foundation brush like the MAC 190 (which is my favorite foundation brush) and spray with fix plus. This just makes the application a lot smoother and feels really great on your skin. Put about a pump of foundation on the back of your hand and dip your brush into it and apply it to your face.
After you have applied your foundation, it's good to set it with a translucent powder. This makes your face a lot less greasy and holds your foundation in place all day.
Now for the eyes....

I always use the urban decay primer potion, it holds your eyeshadow in place all day and prevents it from creasing. 
Next take a flat eyeshadow brush to apply Antiqued eyeshadow from MAC and place all over the lids.
Next take a large blending brush like MAC's 217. This brush is perfect for that blended look. Dip the 217 into MAC's Carbon and apply to the outer corners and crease. Blend until there are no harsh lines. Keep adding and blending until it is as dark as you want it.
Next add mascara, I really like MAC's Haute and Naughty mascara. 
Next add eyeliner. I like to use MAC's fluidline in black track and a 208 eyeliner brush. 
You can also add some white eyeliner like I did here to brighten your eyes. I used NYX jumbo pencil in Milk.

For the cheeks I used MAC's bronzer in Refined Golden and MAC mineralized skin finish in Global Glow, both with a 187 brush.

Now finish off the look with pinky nude lips :) I love MAC's lipstick in Creme de Nude with MAC lipglass in Underage on top. 

That's it! I hope this helps. Can you tell I love MAC?? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment